Grapevine Technologies is a social media marketing agency that can create a successful campaign for your business.
Social media marketing is word-of-mouth marketing, which is one of the most valuable forms of advertising: With social media, you keep in touch with your customers, and they can share your posts and recommend your business to their friends. This helps you build an important part of your business -- trust.
Social media marketing is more than just logging into Facebook and Twitter. Social media creates a relationship with your customers. It lets you spend time with your customers and build relationships.
Grapevine Technologies will develop your social media marketing strategy and consistently communicate with your customers. We will develop your strategy from start to finish and create the right message for your business. We will also help you build your online following and strengthen your relationships, which improves brand awareness.
How Our Social Media Marketing Services Work
Grapevine Technologies will build your social media campaign through our proven process.
- Determine your business goals
- Determine your target audience
- Decide which social media sites are best for your business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Check out the competition
- Determine your daily customer engagement time
- Reach out to influencers in your industry
- Determine your budget for social media advertising campaigns
- Review your monthly results
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
Build your social media platforms to result in big benefits for your company. Potential customers are more likely to recognize your name. Current customers are more likely to refer their friends. And this referral traffic can result in higher profits for your business. According to a BI Intelligence 2015 report, "Social media increased its share of e-commerce referrals nearly 200% between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015." Some experts believe that higher social signals can also result in higher rankings on search engines.
- Brand awareness. One of the biggest benefits of social media marketing is brand awareness. This is not something that can be easily measured, but it will come back to you over and over again. Keep your business name in front of your customers, and they will remember who you are.
- Search engine ranking. Most customers research products at home, and the majority won't ever leave the first page of Google. You want your company to be listed on the first page. According to Search Engine Watch, "the top five results account for 67.60% of all clicks." Good social signals from social media marketing can't promise a high ranking, but it does help.
- Customer communication. Open the door and let your customers ask you questions. Social media marketing invites your customers to talk to you, and it gives you a chance to build a relationship. Most visitors will have some very nice things to say. Some of your visitors will ask questions. And yes, some of them will have a complaint. But turn the last situation into a positive result. We will handle it with grace, provide the best customer service in the business and you will gain the respect of many of your fan base. Try it. You'll be surprised.
How to Improve Your Social Presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and More
If you are not yet on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, consider the cost of missed opportunity. If you are already on these channels, let Grapevine Technologies handle your social media marketing and take advantage of our experience so you can benefit from the opportunity cost.
Social media marketing is an important part of your advertising plan, and it can directly impact your bottom line. It's a great opportunity for you to talk to new customers and re-engage current customers.
Call today and let Grapevine Technologies help you build your online presence.